Buildings & Contents Insurance

Did you know that it is a legal requirement to insure your building if you are taking out a residential or BTL mortgage on it?

We certainly know from experience that cheapest isn’t always best! There are many providers that offer what look to be good policies until you need to claim. By speaking to us we will fully assess your needs to make sure your largest financial purchase is correctly protected.

Your contents should also be insured and you would be surprised at how many people are under-insured in the UK again leading to problems when a claim occurs. Our advisers will make sure that all your prize possessions including jewellery, watches, clothes, electrical equipment and any other specialist requirements are properly covered.

For more information about our services, get in touch today!


Refer your Friends

We would love you to recommend us to help grow our business. If you believe we provide an excellent service then please recommend your friends, family and work colleagues to us.